分享

『真4K』《对马之魂(Ghost of Tsushima)》E3展会游戏实机展示

『真4K』《对马之魂(Ghost of Tsushima)》E3展会游戏实机展示

Saving The World — But First, A Haiku — In 'Ghost Of Tsushima'

got_screen_ps4pro_4k_e32018_00003_1528814281_wide-43f2791c0eca1abd50a30837bb06f2e1def378cb-s800-c85.png

Ghost of Tsushima gives players a gorgeous world to explore, but the game's story is dragged down by flat characters.

Sony Entertainment/Sucker Punch

As I'm riding my horse through the beautiful, sprawling landscape of feudal Japan, a golden bird flies in front of me. I had been on my way to liberate a small village taken from Mongol invaders, but I follow the bird off the trail. They'll always take you somewhere worth the detour in Ghost of Tsushima, Sucker Punch's new open-world action game where you play as a samurai.
I get off my horse, run off the path, and the bird quickly leads me to the edge of a cliff. Not to lead me off the edge --- to look at the view. That view is breathtaking. Mountains surround an ocean that stretches all the way to the horizon, with a double waterfall flowing into it. The sun reflecting off the water. The bird leads me to sit on a rock between the two waterfalls.
It is so peaceful I'd be fine staying there for ten minutes, listening to the sounds of the water and the wind.
Beauty like this is everywhere in GoT, and it's nice to sit and soak it all in to take a break from the constant violence. I climb down the cliff to a sitting area, and sit to reflect and write a haiku. This will help me get stronger for the next big fight.

回复

使用道具 举报

已有(1)人评论

跳转到指定楼层
3344256156 发表于 2022-1-30 01:38:14
<script type="text/javascript">var jd_union_pid="608851640355894083";var jd_union_euid="";</script><script type="text/javascript" src="//ads-union.jd.com/static/js/union.js"></script>
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则